The Association for Cooperation between the Middle East and France is involved in three areas:
- It helps to bring to the Middle East delegations of French professionals interested in environmental issues, particularly in the fields of artificial intelligence, energy, recycling, knowledge of hazardous materials, etc.
- Support for business start-ups
- It organises training sessions focusing on the following tasks :
- General presentation on the change in the economic model, particularly in Saudi Arabia, and the consequences for European companies;
- Presentation on the challenges of development in the Middle East.
- Markets: strategies and prospects;
- The legislative and regulatory framework;
- The main market players;
- The aid framework (PIF (Saudi Arabia), etc.);
- Smart city projects;
- The role of eco-businesses.
François de La Chevalerie
Chairman of ITGIUM