ACMOF’s general mission is to help partner companies to participate in and win calls for tender or private contracts, from start to finish in the decision-making process.
It does this in the following ways:
- By promoting interest groupings, which bring together companies to carry out a joint operation for a specific contract or project.
- By promoting the introduction of financial tools to give partner companies a competitive edge in their market penetration efforts.
- By helping partner companies to set up in the Middle East, by carrying out the following tasks:
- Legal interface in the country, either in the form of a representative office or by supporting a local structure set up by the partner company;
- Setting up joint ventures or partnership agreements involving local and foreign companies;
- Assistance with applications for approval and compliance with local regulatory standards;
- Follow-up of all administrative and legal tasks;
- Search for local or regional subcontractors.