Tourism and Culture
The Association for Cooperation between the Middle East and France operates in two areas:
- It helps delegations of French tourism professionals to visit the Middle East as part of itineraries that combine cultural, tourism and economic aspects.
For example, ACMOF organises visits by professionals to the NEOM and READSEA sites in Saudi Arabia.
- It organises training sessions on tourism issues, based on the following framework:
- The regional tourism industry (players, figures)
- Policies to support tourism in the region
- Tourism policy and regional planning
- The social and ecological impact of tourism
- The ecological footprint of transport
- Protecting tourist sites
- The hotel segment
- Training and careers in tourism